Friday, October 1, 2010

"Flame of Desire" Yoo Seung-ho as an adult character


"Flame of Desire" brings Yoo Seung-ho in an adult character.

He is the third son of the great corporation president and is a innocent and honest person.

The young man is a gentleman who falls in love with Baek Inhi acted by Seo Woo and embraces her even with her pains and flaws.

In the picture released, he doesn't have that younger brother look but a strong emotional glaring image. Yoo said that "I wondered if I could be Kim Minjae character and honestly I am still very careful and worried. But, I am working hard to mature as an actor with the great reliable older actors who advise me and whom I can learn from".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Creative Commons License"[ChanMi's movie news] "Flame of Desire" Yoo Seung-ho as an adult character"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

No comments:

Post a Comment